DocuSign for Salesforce Now Lightning-Ready
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on the features shown live on stage at Dreamforce 2015, DocuSign – the eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) leader – today announced that DocuSign for Salesforce is Lightning-ready to help companies close deals easier, quicker and more efficiently.
Lightning is the new Salesforce experience that lets users and developers build and customize apps with a rich set of drag-and-drop components. Lightning-ready apps are designed to deliver the most consistent user experience.
"Since last year's Dreamforce, our product development team has enhanced DocuSign for Salesforce to make it Lightning-ready to help sales teams sell faster and smarter, from anywhere," said Ron Hirson, head of product at DocuSign.
"Salesforce Lightning is not only a great new user experience, it has a multitude of features that help companies be more productive and make better decisions. Our release today marks the beginning of a robust integration between DocuSign and Salesforce Lightning, with lots more features to come that further empower sales teams to make every agreement 100% digital with DocuSign."
There are several key elements of the new DocuSign for Salesforce experience that companies of all sizes and industries will find compelling:
- Send, sign and manage documents right from Salesforce - open any opportunity and send an agreement with the click of a button.
- Automatically load recipients and the document from contacts and files in Salesforce, and include a pre-loaded message. Intelligent document recognition matches the appropriate template and tags to get agreements completed and out the door faster. And set reminders so that documents don't slip through the cracks.
- Offers customers a superior user experience, allowing them to complete agreements and sign from anywhere, on any device, or in person.
- When a customer updates important information, DocuSign saves the data back into Salesforce, eliminating the need for data entry and associated costly errors.
- When a deal is closed, companies can share their success with a direct link into Salesforce Chatter.
"We're excited about this development in DocuSign for Salesforce – advancing our position as the Salesforce ecosystem's leading eSignature and DTM platform by harnessing the power of machine learning to get agreements done faster than ever," added Hirson. "Our Lightning-ready product brings the AppExchange's favorite eSignature solution to the next generation of cloud computing, today."
For more information on DocuSign for Salesforce, visit www.docusign.com/solutions/salesforce.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign and Go to keep life and business moving forward. For more information, visit www.docusign.com, call +1-877-720-2040, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2016. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks (www.docusign.com/IP). All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.