DocuSign expands Global Advisory Board
SAN FRANCISCO, May 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- DOCUSIGN MOMENTUM 2017 -- DocuSign announced today strategic additions to its Global Advisory Board – a group now totaling more than 120 business and technology leaders including executives and industry luminaries like Rick Wagoner (former CEO of General Motors), Don Thompson (former CEO of McDonald's), Rick Smith (CEO of Equifax), and Jerry Yang (founder and former CEO of Yahoo). DocuSign Global Advisory Board members share a common vision of empowering the world to go fully digital to transact business anytime, anywhere, on any device securely.
As a part of the DocuSign Global Advisory Board, these thought leaders share business insights and feedback from their diverse backgrounds and experiences to help shape DocuSign's mission, strategy, products and services. Advisory Board members will be gathering today at DocuSign's annual customer, developer and partner conference, DocuSign Momentum 2017.
"DocuSign is a leader in driving companies' digital transformations," said Robert Hohman, CEO of Glassdoor. "With DocuSign as such a foundational, transformational layer of business, I couldn't imagine not being a part of its Global Advisory Board."
"Eliminating paper and increasing the productivity for office workers in Japan is now a national imperative for the country of Japan," said Kuniaki Watanabe, CEO of WINWORKS, "As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign is a catalyst for Japan's digital transformation."
"DocuSign transforms how companies grow revenue, meet compliance, and take care of customers," said Maggie Wilderotter, former CEO of Frontier Communications and CEO of the Grand Reserve Inn. "It's a pleasure to be able to interact with such a powerhouse of industry executives on the DocuSign Global Advisory Board."
"The DocuSign Global Advisory Board is one of the most strategic things that we do as it brings together top industry leaders from different countries, different disciplines, and different industries," said Keith Krach, chairman of DocuSign. "Their collective wisdom helps us guide the ship while we're in hyper-growth mode."
New members to the DocuSign Global Advisory Board in 2017 include:
- General Stanley McChrystal, (Ret) Joint Special Operations Command; co-founder of McChrystal Group
- Andrew Frame, CEO of Citizen; former CEO of Ooma
- Jack Calhoun, former president of Banana Republic
- Robert Hohman, CEO of Glassdoor
- Michael Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work
- Luis Alvarez, CEO of British Telecom Global Services
- Mike Depatie, former CEO of Kimpton Hotel Group
- Zara Larsen, former vice president of Emerson Electric Company and president of The Larsen Group
- Mitch Daniels, president of Purdue and former governor of Indiana
- Edward Kinsey, former CFO of Ariba
- Barry Rhein, CEO of Selling Through Curiosity
- Verena Fink, CEO of Woodpecker Finch GmbH
- Andy Okada, director and COO at Alibaba.com Japan
- Kuniaki Watanabe, CEO of WINWORKS
- Friederike Buchheister, head of IT of Corpus Sireo Real Estate
- Kawaguchi Yuuichiro, former chairman of the Real Estate Association of Japan
- Scott Sato, COO of Pasona
- Lonnie Snyder, SVP IT of Special Olympics
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. For more information, visit www.docusign.com, call +1-877-720-2040, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2017. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DocuSign® and all of its other marks (www.docusign.com/IP). All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.