DocuSign Digital Transaction Management Helps Wind River Go Digital to Accelerate Business Processes
DocuSign with Salesforce Improves Productivity of Wind River Sales Reps
- Wind River standardizes on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management to achieve digital transformation
- Wind River uses DocuSign with Salesforce to improve the productivity of its sales team
- Wind River plans to roll-out DocuSign across the company to digitally manage its most important transactions
SAN FRANCISCO – October 27, 2014 – DocuSign Inc. (DocuSign®) announced that Wind River® has standardized on the DocuSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform to improve the productivity of its sales organization.
A world leader in delivering software for intelligent connected systems, Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981, and its technology is found in nearly 2 billion products. Wind River is eliminating slow, manual, costly paper-based processes with DocuSign to accelerate transactions for faster speed to revenue, increased security and compliance, and better customer experiences.
By leveraging DocuSign’s deep integration with Salesforce to automate and streamline workflows, Wind River is able to save time and money by digitally preparing, executing and managing transactions and documents, including:
- Quarterly goal and compensation communications to its sales teams,
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) with prospects and customers,
- Software evaluation forms with prospects and
- Electronic Software Distribution (ESD) forms to customers.
- “DocuSign is a global leader in Digital Transaction Management, and they have helped us eliminate a significant volume of paper-based processes across our organization,” said Scott Fenton, vice president of information technology and chief information officer, Wind River. “The DocuSign product has really sold itself across Wind River. Thanks to DocuSign, our processes have been accelerated and the ROI we’ve seen has been immediate. Our customers and employees love DocuSigning.”
- “DocuSign is helping Wind River’s sales team become more productive,” said Craig Lewis, Senior Vice President, World Wide Sales, Wind River. “With DocuSign, we are able to put Wind River technology in the hands of customers and prospects faster.”
- “We’re thrilled to have Wind River join the DocuSign Global Trust Network as a valued customer,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “DocuSign is helping Wind River achieve its digital transformation so that employees and customers can transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.”
Based on the success Wind River has seen with DocuSign, the company is expanding its use in the months ahead to accelerate transactions and automate even more of its processes, including legal and human resources documents. Individuals and high tech companies interested in learning more about DocuSign may visit: https://www.docusign.com/solutions/industries/high-tech.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
+1 (510) 397-8743
+1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.