DocuSign Accelerates Momentum Helping More Companies Go Digital in Breakout 2014
- More than 100,000 customers and more than 50 million people in 188 countries trust DocuSign to transact business.
- DocuSign has raised more than $230 million from strategic investors who have joined The DocuSign Global Trust Network to help bring the power of Digital Transaction Management (DTM) to more enterprises around the world.
- More than 500 partners worldwide have standardized on DocuSign to help their customers make the digital transformation for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better end user experiences.
SAN FRANCISCO – January 29, 2015 – DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced a significant milestone as now more than 50 million people in 188 countries trust DocuSign to prepare, execute and manage their most important transactions. Across nearly every industry, from financial services, insurance, technology, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, government, non-profit and others, DocuSign is helping more than 100,000 companies large and small put an end to the paper chase and go fully digital.
The announcement comes on the heels of a breakout year where DocuSign saw dramatic growth in the number of customers, partners, investors and users standardizing on its Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform to make the digital transformation. DocuSign eliminates the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents for signature in sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, IT, customer support, marketing and other business departments. With more than 50,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Trust Network everyday, DocuSign empowers anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
2014 MOMENTUM HIGHLIGHTS
- New Investors Joining The DocuSign Global Trust Network: DocuSign has raised more than $230 million to date from strategic investors including Salesforce Ventures, Google Ventures, VISA, Sapphire Ventures, Samsung Venture Investment Corporation, NTT Finance, Telstra Ventures, Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc., MITSUI KNOWLEDGE INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Comcast Ventures, Recruit Holdings, the National Association of REALTORS®, BBVA Ventures, EDBI*, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Accel Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Sigma West, Ignition Partners, Frazier Venture Partners, Sands Capital Ventures, Brookside Capital, Cross Creek Advisors, Iconiq Capital, Wasatch Advisors, and Wellington Management Company, LLP.
- More Organizations Large and Small Standardizing on DocuSign: More than 100,000 companies – including Allergan, AON, AstraZeneca, AXA, Bayer, Cisco, Century21, Credit Suisse, Edward Jones, FedEx, HotelTonight, ING, John Deere, Misys, Nationwide, NBC Universal, New York Life, Nokia, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Sony, Tata Communications, TD Ameritrade Institutional, Tesla, UBS, Virgin Holidays and many others – are using DocuSign for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better end user experiences.
- New Strategic Partners, Integrations & Apps Leveraging DocuSign’s Open API: Strategic partners – including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, Intuit, SAP, Ariba, NetSuite, Xerox, Apttus, IBM, Box, zipLogix, Dropbox, RP Data and hundreds others – are helping bring the power of the DocuSign’s DTM platform to more organizations globally.
- Customer-based Innovation: DocuSign led industry innovation and security with the launch of the xDTM Standard and Board of Governors, its new signing experience, DocuSign Transaction Rooms, carrier grade availability, the DocuSign Security Appliance and its integration of Comprova and OpenTrust digital certificates and signatures into the DocuSign Global Trust Network to power digital transformations.
- Customer, Partner & Industry Honors: DocuSign was honored as a CNBC ‘Top 50 Tech Disruptor’, in Aragon Research’s ‘Hot Vendor’ in Digital Transaction Management report, as a back-to-back leader in G2 Crowd’s Grid™ for eSignature, as a Microsoft Partner of the Year, as a NetSuite Partner of the Year, by SAFE BioPharma for ‘DIGI Innovation Compliance of the Year’, Acquisition International for ‘Digital Transaction Management Company of the Year’, AlwaysOn ‘Company of the Year’ and ‘Top 100 Company’, The Cloud Award’s ‘Data Innovation of the Year’ award, the Tabby Award for ‘Best Android Tablet App – Productivity’, Media Post’s Appy Award for ‘Best Utility App’, and by Bank of America Merrill Lynch for Enterprise Technology Innovation.
- New Leadership and Company Growth: DocuSign made international investments to expand operations globally with employees in Australia, Brazil, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States. DocuSign was recognized as a San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal ‘Bay Area Best Place to Work’, Seattle Business ‘100 Best Companies To Work For’, Crunched ‘Top 50 Startups to Sell For’, and Selling Power 2014 ’50 Best Companies to Sell For’. DocuSign further solidified the company’s high-performance culture with more than 650 new hires – including Gordon Payne as COO, Reggie Davis as General Counsel, Brad Brooks as CMO, Eric Johnson as CIO, Peter Navin as Chief HR Officer, and Vivian Macdonald as Chief Accounting Officer – to bring the DocuSign team to more than 1,000 employees globally. DocuSign added HP’s John Hinshaw to its Board, and DocuSign Chairman and CEO Keith Krach was named one of the ‘50 Most Powerful People in Enterprise Technology’ by Business Insider.
- “We measure our success by our customers’ success – the three biggest aspects driving customer adoption are dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and an improved customer experience,” said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign. “Our breakout 2014 with customers, partners, investors and employees solidifies the foundation for The DocuSign Global Trust Network and positions us to help more countries, companies and consumers achieve their digital transformations.”
- "Enterprises, small businesses and consumers increasingly turn toward electronic signatures for convenience and security", said Karim Faris, General Partner, Google Ventures. "We continue to be impressed with DocuSign’s growth trajectory, technology platform, and the vision of the executive team."
Organizations interested in learning more about going fully digital with DocuSign DTM should register and attend the company’s annual DocuSign MOMENTUM user conference (http://momentum.docusign.com) held March 10-12, 2015 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco’s Union Square, or visit http://www.docusign.com.
+1 (206) 576-8081
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 50,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes more than 50 million users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
*EDBI is the dedicated investment arm of the Singapore Economic Development Board.