Cystic Fibrosis Trust Goes Digital with DocuSign to Put More of Its Resources Towards Finding Cure
LONDON, June 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Designed to transform lives by transforming charities, DocuSign Impact empowers nonprofits like Cystic Fibrosis Trust to go 100% digital to put more of their resources towards achieving their missions.
- DocuSign for Nonprofits automates manual, paper processes to help charities increase staff productivity, meet security and compliance needs, and reduce costs – all while improving the staff, donor and volunteer experience.
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust will standardise on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management to eliminate printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to complete transactions so it can focus on its core concern – finding a cure.
– DOCUSIGN MOMENTUM '15 – Cystic Fibrosis Trust announced it will standardise on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). As an integral part of Cystic Fibrosis Trust's three year IT strategy, DocuSign will help the nonprofit achieve its digital transformation to automate manual, paper-based processes including fundraising, HR and other back office paperwork. With DocuSign, Cystic Fibrosis Trust will empower its members, donors and staff to complete paperwork 100% digitally – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
DocuSign for Nonprofits will enable Cystic Fibrosis Trust to manage its charitable programs – like Gift Aid – more efficiently while creating a legally enforceable audit trail that shows the details of every decision, approval and transaction, including who signed what, when and where. DocuSign's DTM platform will help the organisation further streamline business operations and reallocate both cost and time savings to activities that support its mission.
- "The Cystic Fibrosis Trust exists to make a daily difference to the lives of people affected by cystic fibrosis," said Ed Owen, Chief Executive, Cystic Fibrosis Trust. "DocuSign for Nonprofits allows us to focus on this vital mission by speeding up internal processes and reducing the time and money spent on manual, paper-based administrative tasks."
- "At DocuSign, we're focused on our customers and their success by helping change the way business gets done in organizations of every size, industry and geography," said Amy Skeeters-Behrens, Executive Director, DocuSign Impact Foundation. "We're delighted to support nonprofits like Cystic Fibrosis Trust in making the world a better place for everyone."
DocuSign for Nonprofits automates manual, paper-based processes to help charities increase staff productivity, improve security and compliance, and reduce costs. Some of the many nonprofit organisations that have standardized on DocuSign for DTM include the Special Olympics, the World Wildlife Fund, Scottish Autism, American Hospital Association, American Red Cross, Awana Clubs, Code.org, the Federation of State Medical Boards, Free the Children, Kiva, National Public Radio (NPR), The Nature Conservancy, Nike Foundation, Path, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, and Xprize Foundation.
Nonprofit organisations interested in learning more about DocuSign Impact and DocuSign for Nonprofits may visit www.docusign.co.uk/company/docusign-impact and www.docusign.co.uk/nonprofit respectively, or email [email protected]. View video here: http://youtu.be/ItfYKS2-xQc
Adam Wood/Michael Creane
020 7680 5500
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localisation in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.co.uk or call 0203 714 4800.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.