Business Leaders Invest in DocuSign Global Trust Network
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced a list of top business and industry leaders who have joined The DocuSign Global Trust Network as individual investors. These tech pioneers were some of the first to go digital in their personal and professional lives – using DocuSign to sign, send and manage approvals, decisions and documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. Their collective investment of more than $30 million is helping fuel continued rapid worldwide expansion of DocuSign and The DocuSign Global Trust Network.
"As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management and industry leader for eSignature, DocuSign is changing how business gets done," said Bruce Chizen, Former CEO of Adobe and Oracle Board Member.
"DocuSign has become the verb for keeping life and business moving forward so you can get approvals, decisions and signatures fast," said Don Thompson, Former President & CEO, McDonald's Corporation.
"The move to the fully digital business is inevitable and DocuSign is leading the way," said Rick Wagoner, Former Chairman & CEO, General Motors.
"DocuSign has achieved escape velocity by creating a market category with a winning combination of top notch leadership, world class technology and blue chip customers," said Tom Siebel, Chairman & CEO, C3 Energy and Former Chairman & CEO, Siebel Systems.
"The DocuSign Global Trust Network enables fast, frictionless, secure transactions around the world," said Jim Hagerman Snabe, Board Member at the World Economic Forum, SAP, Allianz Group, Siemens and Danske Bank.
"We're honored to have so many great business leaders as part of this DocuSign family. It's a privilege to have their experience, wisdom and built-to-last attitude as part of the team," said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign.
Some individual investors of DocuSign include:
- John Batelle, Founder, Chairman & CEO, NewCo and Founder, Wired and The Industry Standard
- Bruce Chizen, Former CEO, Adobe and Oracle Board Member
- Lew Coleman, Former CFO, Bank of America and Former President & CFO, Dreamworks
- Jim Crown, President, Henry Crown & Company and Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Andy Geisse, Former CEO, AT&T Business Solutions
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO, VMware
- Ken Goldman, CFO, Yahoo!
- Jim Hagerman Snabe, Board Member at the World Economic Forum, SAP, Allianz Group, Siemens and Danske Bank
- Tony Hawk, Former Professional Athlete
- Jared Leto, Actor, Musician and Producer
- Ram Shriram, Board Member, Google
- Tom Siebel, Chairman & CEO, C3 Energy and Former Chairman and CEO, Siebel Systems
- Richard Smith, CEO, Equifax
- Don Thompson, Former President & CEO, McDonald's Corporation
- Bill Veghte, CEO, SurveyMonkey and Board Member Xero
- Rick Wagoner, Former Chairman & CEO, General Motors
- Jerry Yang, Co-Founder & Former CEO, Yahoo! Inc.
Individual investors are included within the more than $525 million raised to date from individuals, financial institutions and strategic investors, including Deutsche Telekom, Dell, Intel Capital, Google Ventures, SAP Ventures, VISA, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung Venture Investment Corporation, Telstra, Comcast Ventures, BBVA, EDBI (the country of Singapore), Mitsui & CO (USA) Inc., NTT Finance, Recruit Holdings, the National Association of REALTORS® and others.
The individual terms of each investment were not disclosed. For more information about DocuSign, please visit www.docusign.com.
+1 (206) 576-8081
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 100,000 companies and more than 50 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
For more information, visit www.docusign.com, call +1-877-720-2040, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks (www.docusign.com/IP). All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.