Advanced Personnel Systems Integrates DocuSign Digital Transaction Management Into SmartSearch Recruiting Software to Take HR and Recruiting Processes 100% Digital
- Advanced Personnel Systems (APS) has standardized on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) to help clients and job applicants accelerate HR/recruiting processes.
- DocuSign empowers SmartSearch customers to go fully digital to eliminate printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting employment documents
- With DocuSign, SmartSearch users can complete HR/recruiting documents anytime, anywhere, on any device – securely – for faster speed to hire, lower costs, and a better onboarding experience
OCEANSIDE, Calif.–December 16, 2014–Advanced Personnel Systems, Inc. (APS), the maker of SmartSearch recruiting software, today announced it has standardized on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). APS’ integration of DocuSign into SmartSearch helps clients and job candidates complete application, hiring and onboarding processes more quickly, easily, conveniently and securely on the DocuSign Global Trust Network.
When used in conjunction with SmartSearch automated tasks, the integration with DocuSign’s DTM platform allows SmartSearch users to access a signing portal in the SmartSearch Career Center, where they can upload, review, sign, complete and store any HR/recruiting documents requiring signature. With DocuSign, SmartSearch users will be able to access their documents at any time from wherever they are using the mobile web-based application.
- “DocuSign is the global standard for Digital Transaction Management and catalyst for digitally transforming the HR/Recruiting space,” said LJ Morris, APS chief technology officer. “With DocuSign, our corporate clients will enjoy a streamlined and efficient process for managing all paperwork associated with hiring and onboarding new employees, while our staffing clients can expect an accelerated sales and placement process. SmartSearch with DocuSign will help eliminate lots of down time by acquiring needed signatures and documentation from customers and candidates quickly and completely.”
- According to Doug Coull, chief executive officer of APS, “This integration with DocuSign will allow us to bring added-value to our clients’ processes by eliminating manual tasks and unnecessary costs from faxing, scanning and overnighting documents. DocuSign gives our clients the ability to do business on-the-go whenever and wherever convenient for both applicant and hiring company – a big plus for time-sensitive transactions.”
- Coull adds, “Anytime technology can reduce a carbon footprint and alleviate the need for resources to be expended unnecessarily is always a good choice, and we’re very happy to be helping make the world of HR and recruiting work better with DocuSIgn.”
- “We’re pleased to have APS join the DocuSign Global Trust Network as a customer and partner,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “Together we are helping companies and candidates go fully digital for faster speed to results, lower costs, and a better recruiting experience.”
DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes with the only open, independent, standards-based DTM platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions. DocuSign helps companies go 100% digital with industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, digital and electronic signature, and document retention in the cloud. DocuSign empowers anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
A popular feature for job applicants with the DocuSign SmartSearch integration is the elimination of having to manually input information. Data is now pre-populated with the applicant’s available information before a document is auto-forwarded for digital signature.
+1 (206) 576-8084
About SmartSearch®: Since 1986, Advanced Personnel Systems, Inc. leads the way in the development and deployment of quality talent management and recruiting solutions. Having pioneered the field of resume-scanning-based recruiting solutions, APS is a recognized innovator in on-demand technology and recruitment data management. Its signature product, SmartSearch® serves over 250,000 users and 25 million job seekers worldwide. For more information, visit: http://www.smartsearchonline.com.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.