Zapier is a productivity tool that seamlessly connects over 1,400 business apps such as Docusign, Gmail, Slack, and MailChimp. Zapier has helped more than 3 million people be more productive at work by automating routine processes and repetitive tasks, without the need for coding or technical resources.
Zapier takes the hassle out of admin work by automating it. No longer waste time chasing people for signatures—Zapier will automatically notify someone when a document has been sent. Increase your productivity by using Zapier to automatically update your project management tool of choice when you close a deal, land a new contract, approve a budget, and more.
- Automatically notify someone by text, email, Slack (or all three!) when a document has been sent.
- Close a deal with a client? Zapier will update their entry in your CRM or transaction management app.
- Automatically create a project in Asana, a board in Trello, or update your project management tool of choice when a document has been sent and signed.
- Hiring a new employee? After they securely sign their contract in Docusign, Zapier can automatically add them to your HR system.
- Zapier integrates with dozens of apps created specifically for real estate, so agents can automate their workflows and quickly land their client the home of their dreams.
How it works
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect DocuSign to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "DocuSign"
- Use your credentials to connect your DocuSign account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with DocuSign and Zapier
For case studies, app tips, and Zapier updates, visit: https://zapier.com/blog/
For in-depth guides on how to make your work easier, visit: https://zapier.com/learn/
About the partner
At Zapier, we’re just some humans who think computers should do more work. Since being founded in 2011 Zapier has helped more than 3 million people be more productive at work by automating routine tasks. Zapier integrates with more than 1,400 business apps that you know, love and use everyday.