The DocuSign for Workday Integration
DocuSign and Workday have partnered to create a platform that transforms HR.
The DocuSign for Workday Integrations is designed to eliminate manual, paper-based processes companies saving up to $46 per document and reducing turnaround time by 85%; all while increasing compliance and boosting candidate and employee satisfaction. The integration is designed built, and managed by Workday. DocuSign is built into Workday’s powerful Business Process Framework and can support 400+ business processes including HCM, Student, Payroll, Financial Management, etc.
How it works
Workday enables you to distribute and track the receipt of documents using the business process framework. The DocuSign for Workday integration are available as a configuration option as part of Workday's Review Document step in the Business Process Framework for eSignatures. Once enabled within your tenant, you can use the pre-integrated service for receiving e-signatures for HR, Finance and Operations related Business Processes. Workday still remains as the system of record for your employee data. The initial set up requires a DocuSign Enterprise license, login and password.
- Enabled on 400+ Business Processes
- Supports over 400+ use cases such as candidate NDAs, benefits enrollment, contractor agreement, termination certificates
- Supports sequential signatures on documents leveraging the Review Document step powered by Workday’s Business Process Framework
- Supported on Workday Mobile and Desktop clients
- eSigned Documents are stored in Workday and Workday tracks the transaction in the business process record
- Offer letter
- USACS:Download PDF or navigate to https://www.docusign.com/blog/docusignworkdayusacs/
- Procore: Download PDF or navigate to https://www.docusign.co.uk/blog/procore-technologies-using-docusign-work...
For more information about the partnership and integration, please watch our joint webinar with Workday: https://docusign.wistia.com/medias/uwcaf13cwz
For any technical documentation about the integration, please visit the Workday community site at https://community.workday.com/user/login
About the partner
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
If you have questions about the Workday integration, please email [email protected]