Integrate DocuSign with enterprise apps and build powerful, automated workflows with no dev resources.
The Tray Platform empowers citizen automators in a variety of professional functions to build powerful, flexible, and automated workflows, without any need for engineering resources.
Use the Tray Platform’s native integration to DocuSign with your cloud-based applications to automate routing of documents for signature, as well as signature approval and confirmations. Connect this important process to any other business workflows to save hours of manual work, and drive more revenue and efficiency. Do it all yourself with an easy-to-use, 100% visual workflow builder that requires no dev resources or coding experience.
The Tray Platform is so easy to use that business leaders in sales, marketing, HR, support, and a variety of functions utilize it daily to automate tasks, unsilo data, and ultimately do more, faster.
One platform to connect and automate your entire cloud stack:
Major applications you can connect with the Tray Platform: Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, ServiceNow, Slack, and more.
- Automatically create/send document for signing in DocuSign and download files based on custom triggers and events
- Set up alerts and approval processes in apps like Slack for when documents are signed, sent, or received
- Streamline your content management process with workflows that sync data bi-directionally to the rest of your tech stack
- Build DocuSign directly into all your important business processes with Tray platform’s easy-to-use visual workflow builder. No coding experience or engineering resources required
- The Tray platform is SOC 2-certified and PCI- and GDPR-compliant, empowering business users to build with confidence