M-Files enterprise information management solutions are disrupting the ECM market by eliminating information silos and providing quick and easy access to the right content from any core business system and device. M-Files achieves higher levels of user adoption resulting in faster ROI with a uniquely intuitive approach to ECM that is based on managing information by "what" it is versus "where" it's stored. With flexible on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment options, M-Files places the power of ECM in the hands of the business user and reduces demands on IT by enabling those closest to the business need to access and control content based on their requirements.
M-Files integration with DocuSign accelerates the collection of digital signatures, information and data within documents, such as contracts, agreements and purchase orders. Documents in M-Files can be electronically signed with DocuSign as part of an automated workflow, with all signers receiving an email notification to review and sign the document. Once all authorized individuals have signed, the completed document is saved to the M-Files vault, where it can then be further processed and managed. DocuSign can also be used for signing documents when signers do not have access to M-Files.
- Find information fast - M-Files organizes everything based on what it is, so you never have to remember where it’s saved or which version is the right one.
- Adapts to your evolving needs - M-Files integrates with numerous business applications (like CRM & ERP) to deliver the functionality and flexibility you need now and in the future.
- Sharing and collaborating - Sharing documents in M-Files is as easy as a right click. Whether you need to share documents outside your organization or collaborate with colleagues, M-Files keeps everything streamlined and organized.
- Document processing - M-Files’ automated workflows streamline common business processes so you can stay productive and compliant. It's simple, quick, and built into M-Files.
- Compliance and regulation - M-Files has built-in content and process management capabilities. Organize, manage, and track every document, process, and task with ease.