Litera Transact (Doxly)
Litera Transact converts the manual, tedious process of managing transactions into a secure collaborative workspace.
In any given deal, there are countless paper documents, revisions, and signatures to review, negotiate, and track. Lawyers get bogged down in the chaos of administrative tasks and, unfortunately, the time spent searching for attachments, managing signatures, and creating closing books gets written-off. Litera Transact helps lawyers and their teams focus on what matters.
- Checklists: Interactive checklists allow internal and external parties to communicate directly within the platform, set roles and permissions, and provide a real-time view of all documents, versions, and deliverables throughout each stage of the deal process.
- Signatures: Dramatically improve the process of managing signatures from creating blocks to executing final documents. Documents requiring signatures are matched to pre-formatted signature page templates that can be customized to a firm’s specific style. Signature packets are automatically created for each signer and can be sent directly from the Litera Transact platform for electronic signature.
- Closing Books: Easily edit and organize the table of contents and create closing books for each transaction and for specific stakeholders within minutes. Users have several different options for closing book delivery, such as PDF or HTML format.
- Data Rooms: Collect and manage all diligence documents for each deal in a centralized data room with role and permission settings, and built-in communication and workflow tools.
- Task Management: Assign tasks and set reminders to ensure all crucial transaction tasks are completed on time. Notifications are sent to users – whether they be internal, the client, or opposing counsel – when due dates are approaching and when items are completed.
Litera Transact (Product Page on Litera’s Website)
Litera Transact Product Overview (Explainer Video)
Litera Transact (Doxly) Product Sheet (Product Sheet)
Litera Transact (Doxly) for Lawyers (Product Sheet)
How to Master the Legal Transaction Process (White Paper)
Applying Innovation to the 7 Stages of a Deal Lifecycle (White Paper)
Dentons Real Estate Team Reimagines the Closing Process with Litera Transact (Doxly) (Case Study)
“I have found that I can routinely complete the signature page and signing process for certain closings in 24-48 hours. Before, these deals would routinely take 1-2 weeks just to get all signature pages back from the various parties. I can consistently close deals faster and more efficiently, which makes my client very happy!” – Eric Goodman, Partner, Ice Miller LLP
About the partner
Litera is the leading provider of software for law firms and document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the demands of clients. Our document drafting products empower users to create, proofread, compare, clean, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device, while our transaction management platform converts the manual, tedious process of managing transactions by creating a secure, collaborative workspace and automating the entire signature process. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up to date on our products.