JobAdder + DocuSign Integration
Send documents for signing to candidates and contacts via DocuSign from Job Application records
DocuSign is an E-Signature platform. With DocuSign in JobAdder, you can bulk send E-Signature requests and sending/signing/declining a contract can trigger status changes in JobAdder.
In JobAdder you can create and edit DocuSign templates. You can also configure DocuSign templates you've created in their portal in JobAdder for added convenience!
In addition to bulk sending and sending/signing or declining a contract from JobAdder, DocuSign also offers E-Witnessing of documents and access local data-centres for government compliance where relevant. Please contact your DocuSign account manager to discuss these options.
- Can send to bulk recipients
- Can edit template behaviour (recipients, document types, signer order etc.)
- Users with an existing library of templates in DocuSign, can can configure them within JobAdder
- Sent, Signed and Declined requests can update application statuses in JobAdder
- E-witness functionality is available to get documents witnessed
Email JobAdder Support via: email@example.com
About the partner
JobAdder is a global recruitment platform built for staffing agency and in-house corporate recruiters. Used by over 10,000 people every day, we empower recruiters all over the world to recruit smarter and simpler.
Mobility, product innovation and world-class Customer Support are at the heart of everything we do. Here are some of the ways you can recruit smarter with JobAdder
- Streamline all jobs, candidates and tasks through one centralised dashboard.
- Post job ads to over 200 job boards and social platforms simultaneously.
- Communicate with candidates, clients and co-workers using JobAdder’s diverse CRM functionality, including SMS, @mentions and customisable templates.