Grigsby Consulting LLC
INTEGRATION PROVEN INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Persona: Software Integration Architect and Author with Full Stack experience
- Primary Use-Case: “Fixer | Doer” to transform goals of client management into durable, scalable, testable cloud and/or on premise cost effective applications that leverage process compliance, security and human passion to provide insight into analytics supporting the mission of the organization.
- Technology Platforms: AWS, Linux [Ubuntu 16x, Oracle/RedHat 6x] , Mac [OSX, iOS], Microsoft [ Azure, Windows, DOS], Google [ Android, Chromium]
- Technology Stacks: LAMP, MAMP, WAMP, XAMPP, Bitnami, Java Spring, OSI
- Technology Frameworks: .NET [.NET Framework 1.0-4.x at Microsoft when called Com++, ASP.NET(Ajax, WCF, MVC), NET Core 2x, Entity Framework], Java [ Spring, Apache ]
- Database Engines: Microsoft SQL [4-14], MySQL [5.1-5.7], Salesforce SOQL, Heroko, MongoDB [NoSQL], SQLite, Oracle, Foxpro, Microsoft Access, dBase II-IV, Btrieve, ISAM
- Technology Tools: AWS*-CLI, Bash, PowerShell, VMWare, Parallels, Docker, Git, Jenkins, Xcode, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 1.0-2017, Xamarin, Eclipse, Azure Data Studio [SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS),Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ], Amazon Console and CLI’s [EC2, S3, Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Lambda, Alexa Skill Developer, , ATOM, Sublime, Axure, InVision, FileZilla, Scrivener, Git, SVN, Atlassian [Jira, Confluence, Trello], Bugzilla, Azure Dev Ops [VSTS], Postman, SoapUI, NetMon, WireShark, Skype, Discord, Zoom, GTM, Microsoft Office Products [VBA, Excel, Word, OneNote, Project, Access, Powerpoint, Viso], Ant, Junit, unit, mocha, nyc-[Istanbul], nom, nuget, GitHub, cohesion, G-Suite, WordPress, MailChimp , Google Analytics, EPIC Games – Unreal Engine 4x, Blender, Curl, make, build, Cruise Control
- Technology Protocols: HTTP| HTTPS, FTP, MAILTO, SMTP, FILE, GOPHER, TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP, Serial, Parallel
- Technology API (SDK’s) via SOAP|XML, REST|Json, library, dll, header, BIOS Interrupt : Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, DocuSign, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, MailChimp, Linux, Windows, DOS, MAC OSX, .NET Framework SDK, iOS SDK, Android SDK, Java SDK, AutoCad ADI and SDK
- Technology Domains: Virtual Personal Assistants (VPA), AI, machine learning, DTM, IoT, Web, CRM, CMS, eSignature, embedded, Software and Digital publishing, DevOps, Process automation and virtualization of knowledge transfer, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain
- Business Domains: Insurance, Legal, Financial, Accounting, Software Engineering, Quantifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Government, Non-Profits.
- Special skills: “Fixer | Doer” ability to see the simple commercially cost effective viable solution through seemingly lead walls.
What GCLLC can bring to your DocuSign Solution:
- Extensive DocuSign expertise from a decade+ of successful deployments and integrations
- Deep DocuSign knowledge both as a Partner and Alumnus
- 30+ years of Software, Integration, Knowledge Transfer and Project Management experience
- Software and Business Consulting skills Software Architecture skills
- Integration and Branding expertise - David was the DocuSign Integration Fixer for DocuSign customers internal integrations as well as a creator of many of the first ones including Salesforce.
- Results oriented Developer to Developer execution and knowledge transfer
- Executive level communication that is focused on what management is concerned with regarding meeting goals, budget and timeline.
- Project Management
- DocuSign use cases and adoption
- Business Processes
- Document Management
- Cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
Due to the nature of GCLLC and DocuSign's clients, work executed is under privilege of MNDA's. Each Proof Point at this link is presented as a representation of work sanitized for public view and consumption for those wanting to see work products that have been done. It is important to again note the bulk (95%+) of the projects done by Grigsby Consulting LLC are under active non-disclosure statements.
Company & Partnership Summary
Grigsby Consulting LLC is intellectual capital leveraged for your business integrating human and system metrics concerning Intellectual Capital key performance indicators (KPI’s) using experiential skills via customized consulting, software integration, tools, formalized digital content, books and courses available via freemium community participation, marketplace purchase, multifaceted subscription models including retainers to provide proven and verifiable increases to investor price premium while enhancing or validating the book value of bootstraps, startups and established companies.
DocuSign Partner since 2009, Founder David W. Grigsby is also a DocuSign and a Microsoft Alumnus, creating the DocuSign for Salesforce 2.0 which won the Salesforce APPY award in 2009 before joining DocuSign in 2011. Awarded by DocuSign:, the Customer Success - Customer Innovation Award 2014 for creating the DocuSign DSU Course for Developers 101 and 201. See David's LinkedIn profile for more specifics and other team members involved. As Keith Krach and many other DocuSigners say, I love this company and DocuSign customers. You can read about David's exit from DocuSign and many other DocuSign topics at GCLLC's blog.