Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. (ENS-Inc) is a premier State of California IT solutions provider, delivering proven and scalable technology solutions since 1999.
With key expertise in Virtualization, Cloud Integration, and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR), ENS-Inc partners with clients to build vital and secure IT infrastructures that empower the mobility today’s business requires. ENS-Inc enables clients to securely manage their IT infrastructures from anywhere, at any time, from a variety of mobile devices, while delivering maximum uptime of the crucial IT services businesses and agencies depend on and the mobility their constituency demands.
ENS-Inc integrates DocuSign’s eSignature and transaction management capabilities for many of California’s state and local government agencies, accelerating speed-to-results, reducing operating costs, providing accurate and secure transactions, and meeting the needs of their constituency. DocuSign provides the easiest, fastest, and most secure way to send, sign, track, and store documents in the cloud. The security of DocuSign, the global standard for electronic signatures, comprises another piece of today’s leading technologies ENS-Inc provides to protect mission critical data and apps, giving clients the confidence required to focus on the business of the bottom line.
With the expertise and innovation of highly-skilled architects and engineers, the oversight of ITIL and PMP-certified Project Managers, and a passion for customer service, ENS-Inc develops and deploys proven reliable and scalable technology solutions on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Business driven technology solutions that build datacenter agility, efficiency, and protection
- Virtualization as the foundation of a vital IT infrastructure empowers mobility with security
- Cloud integration and cloud strategies that meet an organization’s changing and dynamic needs while still providing the necessary controls to mitigate risk
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) protects mission critical data and applications and reduces the costly impact of downtime
- Systems Architecture, Design, and certified Project Management assures projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope