Enli Health Intelligence
Enli Health Intelligence is a population health technology company that enables care teams to perform to their full potential by integrating healthcare data with evidence-based guidelines embedded in provider workflows across the population and at the point of care.
- Risk Stratification – Enli risk stratification solutions enable provider organizations to pursue payment incentives and value-based programs.
- Care Coordination – Enli value-based programs help provider organizations efficiently coordinate the care of high risk patients.
- Care Delivery – Enli care delivery solutions have been intentionally developed for high-functioning primary care and clinically integrated networks.
Enli collaborated with DocuSign, the global standard for eSignature solutions, to create DocuSign for Patients (DSP). Designed intentionally for healthcare, DSP eliminates the clipboard from front office workflows. It allows providers to easily capture signatures during the patient intake, consent, or HIPAA disclosure process, and then automatically sends that data to the system of record. DSP improves administrative efficiency, helps reduce operational costs, and improves the patient experience.
- Physician Practices
- Healthcare Systems
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Health Plans
How We Are Different
Enli’s population health management platform was conceived by providers for providers, and has been co-developed by more than 20 leading health systems. Within the market, it is unique.
- Knowledge to Action TM - Curated and codified evidence-based guidelines and programs, delivered to the point of care within 90 days of release
- Bi-Directional EHR Integration – Seamless integration with the EHR, regardless of system of record
- A Market Leader – Recognized by industry analysts, including KLAS, IDC Health Insights, and Frost & Sullivan, as a top-rated population health management solution
Trusted by leading healthcare providers, including large integrated delivery systems, ambulatory clinics, and progressive physician practices, our solutions are supported by more than seven years of peer-reviewed, proven results.
Get it now