DocuSign for Sugar 7
Sending a document for electronic signature is simple using DocuSign for Sugar 7. Just drag and drop the DocuSign dashlet on any object, including custom objects, and click the "Send with DocuSign" button. Then, use the familiar DocuSign interface to specify recipients, define signing workflow, edit tags, and send the envelope from Sugar 7. View real-time updates on the status of DocuSign envelopes on an object's activity feed as well as on the dashlet itself. Signed documents are automatically attached back to the originating record in Sugar 7.
If you have an existing DocuSign account - all you have to do is enter your credentials. If you are new to DocuSign, sign up for a free trial account right from Sugar 7.
- Drag and drop the DocuSign dashlet on any object (included on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Quotes by default)
- Send documents for signature right from the dashlet, and use the familiar DocuSign interface to add or edit tags within Sugar
- View envelope statuses for a summary of where your documents are
- Get real-time alerts on document status changes from your activity feed
- Signed documents are automatically stored back as a PDF onto the originating record in Sugar
Visit the Sugar CRM Support Portal to find answers or submit a case.
DocuSign for Sugar 7 is designed to work with Businessor Enterprise DocuSign accounts. DocuSign for Sugar 7 is optimized for multiple users and advanced DocuSign features, and it is not intended to work with Personal, Professional, or Ink versions of the product. Users with any of those types of accounts can use those to sign documents coming from Sugar, but the connector itself is only supported for Workgroup and Enterprise subscriptions.
DocuSign for Sugar 7 works with a variety of versions and Editions of Sugar. 7.0 is fully supported and tested on Sugar Enterprise, Professional, and Ultimate editions.
About the partner
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Over 7,000 customers and more than half a million users rely on SugarCRM to execute marketing programs, grow sales, retain customers and create custom business applications.
Get it now