DocuSign E-Signature Connector by QuickBooks
Sign, send, and manage digital documents directly from QuickBooks Online Advanced
Speed up your agreement process with better security, and customer experience.
- Go digital for faster, more secure turnaround: Send estimates to clients securely for electronic signature directly inside Advanced to close deals faster.
- Streamline your sales cycle: Automate estimate acceptance to get from quote to cash faster.
- Stay on top of progress: Get notified on the status of your documents so you can follow up with next steps immediately.
DocuSign E-Signature Connector lets you connect DocuSign to QuickBooks Online Advanced, so you can create an estimate in QuickBooks, send it to DocuSign, and track the status from either app at the same time without any extra work.
This integration accelerates and streamlines your agreement process and digitizes your agreement workflows so you can save time, cut costs and complete your projects on time and under budget.
As a DocuSign and QuickBooks Online Advanced customer, you’re well on your way to modernizing your business. With DocuSign and QuickBooks Online Advanced, you can take the next step in digitizing your agreement workflows so you can deliver a fully digital experience to your customers, employees and stakeholders
- Saves time with less back & forth between QBO & DocuSign for upload/download of estimates to be sent for e-signature
- Ensures data accuracy as you use the latest estimate details in QBO for acceptance
- Complete confidence with quote acceptance status one-click away
- Improve cash flow by shortening Q2C cycles
Works only with QuickBooks Online Advanced.
About the partner
Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.
Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
Founded in 1983, the company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations.