Dialog’s DocuSign Centre of Excellence provides user focused DocuSign and SmartIQ Infiniti solutions for Australian Government agencies and corporate organisations.
Through years of continued investment into the DocuSign partnership and capability building, the Dialog Group has trained and certified DocuSign technical consultants – adding to Dialog’s existing national capability of over 30 SmartIQ certified specialists. This has enabled the Dialog Group to provide enhanced end to end delivery, enhancement, sustainment and resourcing solutions tailored for new and existing DocuSign, SmartIQ and Dialog clients.
The Dialog Group’s capability includes:
- Project and Change Management
- Architectural Systems Design, Solution Design and Review
- Functional, Systems, User Experience and Business Analysis and Design
- Integration and customisation through software application development
- Software Development including in the Microsoft, Java, Oracle IBM and SAP development and technology stacks
- User Experience and Workflow Optimisation and Functional Configuration
- Data Quality and Analytics
- Testing, Quality and Assurance
- Staff Augmentation and Capability
Dialog’s highly effective account management processes and comprehensive methodologies promote outstanding performance in services ranging from production support through to major development projects. In the context of services performed on behalf of clients, Dialog is also very conservative and risk averse. It is this attitude that has driven us to be a very early adopter of effective management practices, methodologies, standards and operational processes. To this end, we were certified to the ISO 9001 standard almost 25 years ago, a situation that has continued uninterrupted ever since.
Established in 1979, the Dialog Group is Australia’s largest, privately owned information technology professional services organisation. Dialog provides IT services to corporate and government organisations in a variety of industries using numerous technologies. The group employs over 1,200 IT consultants working from offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin, Perth and Hong Kong. Most of Dialog’s people are full-time employees with an average of over 18 years’ experience in IT.
For further information please see Dialog Profile.