Healthcare + A.I. – Impact, Challenges, and Strategies for Success
In one of the hottest examples of the tech-biotech convergence, artificial intelligence is starting to seep into many aspects of healthcare and life sciences. There’s no revolution yet – but there may well be in the next few years.
Computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning are being used to analyze patients’ genomes, medical images, behavior, and other big data to improve healthcare and drug discovery. But A.I. technologies still face challenges in terms of business models, regulations, and patient privacy.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Which strategies are successful companies, big and small, using to bring artificial intelligence to healthcare?
- What are the best ways for technology and life science/healthcare groups to work together?
- What is the impact and timeline for patients, doctors, and drug developers?
- What are the best business models for A.I. companies?
- How will A.I. systems affect patient privacy, jobs, and the cost of healthcare and drug development?