Nonprofits Save 30% on DocuSign Standard
DocuSign is committed to helping nonprofits of all sizes easily and securely sign and request signatures on donor gift forms, volunteer waivers, HR paperwork and more.
- Sign and request signatures from any device
- Eliminate paper, printing and postage expenses
- Manage documents securely in the cloud
- Enhance your reputation with donors and volunteers
- Execute legally enforceable documents in minutes
See why nonprofits choose DocuSign
Craig Kielburger, Co-founder
Free The Children
"By using DocuSign, we can take the money we used to spend on administration, overnighting, paper, and other logistics and put it back into what’s important — to bring positive change to children around the world"
Dina Stults, Sr. Operations Analyst
Girl Effect.org (Nike Foundation)
"Being a 501(c)(3) organization with specific legal and tax responsibilities, it’s important to be on the frontline of doing things right not only during our work in the field but also our internal work as an organization"
1. Nonprofits must be U.S. based. International nonprofits should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Nonprofits must hold current 501(c)(3) status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service
3. Hospitals, health care organizations, higher education institutions and government entities are not eligible for this offer
Use Promo Code: IMPACT
*Promo code IMPACT valid for 30% off a DocuSign Standard annual subscription, up to 10 users, purchased on DocuSign.com. Any user seats added after purchase will be at full price. DocuSign Real Estate PLUS plan, REALTORS PLUS plan and corporate plans are not eligible. Valid for new customers only. DocuSign reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at DocuSign's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.