How to Create the Ultimate Digital Office with G Suite & DocuSign
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Drive and Mail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core G Suite applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this live webinar, you'll see DocuSign and G Suite in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with G Suite applications such as Drive and Mail
- Add multiple signers and set the signing order
- Prepare a document for signature within Drive and Mail
- Drag and drop "sign here" tags and other fields for guided signing
- Track documents from your Chrome browser
- Automatically store completed documents in your Drive account
With DocuSign & Google, things just come together!
- Adam Massey, Dir., Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud
- Tim Proschold, VP, Group Strategy & Success, Sereno Group
- Scott Harrison, Sr. Dir., Business Development, DocuSign
- Marshall Nam, Dir. Partner Product Management, DocuSign