Foundations for CLM Success Series: Building Your CLM Business Case
The Key to Getting Your Project Funded
It’s critically important for leaders to focus on investments that deliver clear business value. And a solid business case can make or break the ability to execute your project.
In this second webinar in our four-part Foundations for CLM Success Series, you’ll learn how to create a value-based business case and get buy-in for your CLM initiative.
You’ll walk away with:
- A framework for determining the value of CLM for your organization
- How to align it with corporate objectives
- Tips and tricks for getting stakeholder buy-in.
Can’t attend the live event? Register, and we’ll send you the recording.
Webinar Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 8:00 AM PDT/ 4:00 PM BST
You should attend this webinar if you’re a:
- Legal or Legal Operations Leader
- Sales or Sales Operations Leader
- Invested in driving change within your organization
Check out our upcoming webinars in the Foundations for CLM Success Series.
Getting Ready for CLM: The Blueprint to Ensure a Successful Rollout - July 7, 8:00 AM PDT/4:00 PM GMT | REGISTER NOW
Change Management: Accelerating Your CLM Success - July 14, 8:00 AM PDT/4:00 PM GMT | REGISTER NOW