Back to Law School CLE Webinar: Lessons in Digital Transformation
Under the ABA Model Rules, we can no longer disregard the effects of technology on the practice of law. Keeping up with changes in technology can be a daunting task fret with confusion and worry. As part of the Back to Law School program, join DocuSign's Damon Mino and Locke Lord's Brian Casey to sharpen your technology chops with our CLE-eligible webinar on electronic signatures.
In this hour long LIVE webinar, participants will benefit from an overview of the latest trends and practices regarding the adoption, use, and verification of digital and electronic signatures for 2017 and beyond.
Key topics will include:
- Electronic Signatures – A 2017 Perspective
- Regulatory and Compliance Issues; specifically the new European Union laws
- Electronic Signature Security
- General Rule of Validity
- Key considerations for using eSignature around the globe
- E-Signature Digital Processing
- Real life examples and case law how the courts are handling this issue