API Office Hours: Live Q&A on the JWT OAuth flow
February 28, 2019 - 9:00 AM PT
- 9:00am Pacific Time
- 12:00pm Eastern Time
- 5:00pm Greenwich Mean Time
Have questions about the DocuSign eSignature API and Authentication? We've got you covered.
In this session, we'll introduce you to the three OAuth options available for the DocuSign eSignature API and then deep dive into JWT Authentication. We'll investigate the JWT OAuth flow, including use cases, granting consent, software libraries for JWT, and how to refresh access tokens via JWT.
- An overview of the DocuSign OAuth options and their use cases
- The JWT OAuth flow: we'll talk about how it works, multiple use cases for JWT, granting consent, and more
- A live demonstration of JWT OAuth flow from the System Administrator's and end user's points of view
- Finally, we'll open it up for Q&A and have our API and SDK experts on-hand to answer your technical questions, including (but not limited to): authentication, the go-live process, best practices, developer resources, and more
*Please use your Developer Sandbox email when registering for this event
We look forward to speaking with you soon.