Save time with DocuSign's Microsoft Word electronic signatures
With DocuSign, making a Microsoft Word electronic signature is simple and hassle-free. Our leading eSignature apps can be used within Microsoft products and allows you to sign directly in Word documents.
DocuSign has collaborated with Microsoft to enable Office 365 subscribers to sign and send documents without leaving Microsoft Office applications.
Here are some benefits of using DocuSign Microsoft Word electronic signature:
- Switch from creating/editing a document to DocuSigning easily and quickly
- Log in with Office 365 credentials or Microsoft ID
- Save signed documents to OneDrive for Business or OneDrive
- DocuSign for Microsoft Word works with DocuSign Personal, Professional, Business, and Enterprise subscription plans
- Transact business anywhere, anytime, on any device swiftly and securely
- No downloads, no installation and no setup required for using Microsoft Word electronic signatures
For more information about electronic signatures in Microsoft Word, get started with our 30-day free trial.