Why should we have to print, scan and fax when we can simply add an eSignature onto the signature field?
DocuSign, the #1 eSignature brand, eliminates the burden of paper and printers. Signing and sending is both easy and secure, thanks you our bank-grade security and operations. If someone sends you a PDF file through DocuSign, an account is not needed to sign. Signing is always free and simple:
- Review the DocuSign email. Open the email from the sender and click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" to begin.
- Agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures. Review the consumer disclosure and agree to conduct business electronically.
- Start the signing process. Our platform will take to you through the signing process with tags that tell you where to begin and sign.
- Create your signature. Adopt a signature when you go to the first signature tag that requires action. You can select from a list of preformatted styles or draw your own signature.
- Confirm and finish. Optional: if you want to save the document for your records, sign up for a DocuSign account.
Signing is but a small fraction of what DocuSign has to offer - there is so much more you can do. Explore all the possibilities by signing up for our free 30-day trial today!