Learn how to sign an Adobe PDF
DocuSign makes it easy to sign with an electronic signature in Adobe. With DocuSign, your digital signature is securely guarded with public key infrastructure (PKI). Your clients can sign agreements, contracts, leases, and more with the DocuSign app.
How to sign an Adobe PDF:
- Sign in to your DocuSign account.
- Upload a PDF that has form fields and DocuSign will convert the fields to DocuSign recipient fields.
- Click “Sign a document now” to upload a PDF or click the Adobe PDF that arrived in your inbox.
- Drag and drop your signature.
- Sign and send your Adobe PDF.
To learn more about how to sign an Adobe PDF, sign up for DocuSign’s 30-day free trial.