See how DocuSign provides security for your digital signature
DocuSign continuously monitors for illegal activities in order to safeguard your information, documents, and data. Our digital signatures are secured in more ways than any other company. Visit our Trust Center to learn more about our digital signature security.
DocuSign's first priority is to make your signing experience safe and secure:
- The only electronic signature provider with ISO 27001; SSAE16, PCI DSS 2.0, TRUSTe, SafeHarbor, and HIPAA certification
- Continually drive industry best practices in third-party audits and certifications, third-party assessments, and on-site customer reviews
- Full encryption capabilities for documents, providing maximum privacy and security
- Robust anti-tamper controls so you can count on the integrity of your DocuSigned documents
- Stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, and security controls
Fully explore all of DocuSign’s features without obligation with our 30-day free trial.