Sign and send PDF documents with DocuSign
DocuSign eliminates the need to print, sign, and scan documents just to get a signature. Signing and sending is secure with our bank-grade security and operations. If someone sends you a PDF file through DocuSign, you do not need an account to sign.
How to eSign PDF Documents:
- Review the DocuSign email: Open the email from the sender and click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" to begin.
- Agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures: Review the consumer disclosure and agree to conduct business electronically.
- Start the signing process: Our platform will take you through the signing process with tags that tell you where to begin and sign.
- Create your signature: Adopt a signature when you go to the first signature tag that requires action. You can select from a list of preformatted styles or draw or upload your own signature.
- Confirm and finish: Click the Finish button to save your document and return it to the sender.
- Optional: If you want to save the document for your records, sign up for a DocuSign account.
Signing is but a small fraction of what DocuSign has to offer. Learn how to eSign PDF documents and more by signing up for our free 30-day trial.