DocuSign eSignature is a fast and secure way to electronically sign and send documents from practically any device.
Tired of printing documents for signing and then scanning or mailing? Electronically sign documents online.
How to electronically sign a document:
- Upload a document.
- Add the name and email address of the person you want to send the completed document to.
- Adopt an electronic signature - select a handwriting font or draw your own signature.
- Add your electronic signature where you want it on the document.
- Review your document and click to send it.
Skip the paper, pens and mail. Hundreds of millions of signers use DocuSign annually.
Benefits of electronically signing:
- Works on desktop, tablet, smartphone.
- Electronic signatures are fast.
- Securely track and access documents from the cloud.
- Works with your favorite apps, like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Do business 24/7, from practically anywhere in the world.
Sign on your phone with our top-rated mobile app
DocuSign eSignature has the most 5-star reviews of any electronic signature product on Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Salesforce AppExchange. Responsive signing automatically adapts documents for mobile to the size and orientation of the signer’s device. No more needing to pinch and zoom around a shrunken-down PDF.
Since 2003, DocuSign and our customers together have saved over 20 billion sheets of paper. This implies an environmental savings of:
- 2.5 million trees
- 850 million pounds of wood
- 2.5 billion gallons of water
- 2 billion pounds of CO2
- 140 million pounds of waste
Source: Calculations are generated using an internal model based on assumptions from the Environmental Paper Calculator.
Try our 30-day free trial and see how easy it is to electronically sign documents online.