Globally accepted electronic signatures
If you live in Canada and need a contract signed by someone in another country, an electronic signature can save you time and costs. But how can you be sure the signature is legally binding?
DocuSign, a complete electronic signature solution, is accepted in many industries in Canada and across the globe. You can eliminate the costs of faxing, scanning, printing and getting signatures. This lets you close business deals faster. DocuSign easily integrates with WEBForms, the provider of electronic forms in Canada.
When you use DocuSign's electronic signature platform in Canada you get:
- A complete audit trail with date and time stamp
- Secure encrypted documents that are legally binding, globally
- Uniquely created signatures that can only be used by the signer
- Signatures that are stored securely in the DocuSign cloud
- User authentication methods equal to the transaction's security needs
Whether doing business from Canada or with a Canadian business, DocuSign makes signing contracts easier. Sign up and try DocuSign's 30-trial.