Sales & Customer Success
Work with smart people who support you and with customers who love our product. Hear more from employees who are excited to work in Sales & Customer Success at DocuSign.
Product & Engineering
Solve hard problems with innovative, collaborative colleagues and see your code used by millions of people. Don’t take our word for it. Hear it from our engineers.
Located in the heart of SOMA, our global headquarters is where we set our mission and vision. From launching products to presenting to our customers in our Executive Business Center, teams across every function can be found at our global headquarters in San Francisco. Here we collaborate and create products that impact the way people live and do business so they can keep life moving forward. See where our office is located on Google Maps.
The city where our company was founded, Seattle continues to play a deeply important role in many aspects of our culture and business with teams from many functions including Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Global Customer Support. See where our office is located on Google Maps.
Situated at 5 Hanover Quay in the Grand Canal Docks, the Dublin office is our dynamic EMEA operation for Sales, Support and Services. Our passion for innovation is driven by the international talent who are the bedrock for our continued expansion into new and existing EMEA territories. See where our office is located on Google maps.
We are hiring fluent speakers of English, French, German, Dutch, Nordic languages and more.
Just south of Paris, in Issy Les Moulineaux near other well-known multinational tech companies, our offices host a multidisciplinary team – ranging from R&D to customer support, from marketing to finance, from legal department to sales team. Team Paris is pushing the boundaries of our global digital trust offering and is creating deep partnerships and customer relationships on the European continent. And when we need a break and exercise our French joie de vivre, we enjoy a coffee in our cafe or play sports on the nearby fields. See where our office is located on Google Maps.
Located in the vibrant “Silicon Valley São Paulo” and among many high-tech national and multinational companies is the Sao Paulo DocuSign office and headquarters of our Latin American business. The team in Sao Paulo is building relationships with key regional and global companies and helping these customers change the way they do business. See where our office is located on Google Maps.
DocuSign has offices or a team presence in Walnut Creek, Warrenville, Chicago, Toronto, New York, London, Frankfurt, Gothenburg, Cairo, Givat Shmuel, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney, Mexico City and Tokyo, with plans to add many more.
Trusted. We will always listen, be honest, and try to do what's right, every day.
Loved. We will give everyone the opportunity to do the work of their life.
Responsible. We will be fair and treat everyone equally. Equal pay, equal opportunity, equal everything.
Giving back with DocuSign IMPACT
Lunch in the Seattle Cafe
Swapping notes with colleagues
Brainstorming in Dublin
Showing up with Pride
Back to Better Ways of Working
DocuSign offers better ways for teams and individuals to work by designating positions as In-Office, Flex or Remote. You can find the job designations listed on our job postings, and they are as follows:
- Remote. You work in roles which allow you to work remotely 100% of the time.
- Flex. You may choose to work 50% remotely. You also might be able to work more than 50% remotely, and you can discuss that with your manager. Which days will be remote and which will be in-office will be based on a combination of your needs, plus team and business needs as determined by your manager.
- In-Office. These are positions that require you to be in the physical workspace, co-located with specific hardware systems, or are positions where minute-by-minute collaboration is important to deliver quality results.
We’d encourage you to speak to your recruiter about these job designations and how we are evolving the way we work.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign is committed to giving back to the communities where our employees live and work and to supporting the causes our employees care about through DocuSign IMPACT. Components include but are not limited to:
- Three days paid volunteer time-off
- Company-wide days of service
- Pro bono volunteer trips abroad for active IMPACT contributors
- In-kind product donations for small community-based nonprofits
- Matching gifts (up to $5k annually) for employee donations to qualifying nonprofits
- Double-matching programs to support emergency events
We care about our people and work hard to make sure our team has the support they need to be happy at work and outside of work. Here are some of the programs to help them meet their needs.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 6 Months Paid Parental Leave*
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Total Rewards Compensation which includes equity grants
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (free for employees; 50% paid coverage for dependents)
- Wellness Benefit
- President’s Club (Sales)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance ($5,000 annually)
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments
- Learning and development opportunities and resources
- Management Development programs
- DocuSign University certification
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We build products that help bring parties to agreement. So, it should not be surprising that we welcome different perspectives that reflect a broad range of characteristics including personal experiences, geography, age, background, gender identity, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, language, culture and many others.
We aim to build a culture where we can all do the best thinking and work of our lives together. And, in doing so, we create a greater sense of community, a shared sense of accomplishment and an authentic feeling of belonging. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are active at DocuSign and help further our goal to build an inclusive culture where diverse teams thrive. Our ERGs include:
- BOLD (Black Organization for Leadership Development)
- Honor (Veterans, Active Service Members, Family & Allies)
- Latinx (Hispanic, Latino/a/x employees and allies)
- PAVE (Pan-Asian Voices for Equity)
- Pride (LGBTQIA+ Community)
- TrueAbility (Differently-abled community and allies)
- WISE (Women in Solution Engineering)
- WIPD (Women in Product Development)
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. You may view DocuSign’s Pay Transparency Notice and the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Notice and Supplemental Notice by clicking on the corresponding links.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.