Tools Development Engineer
Tools Development Engineer
Customer Success | Seattle, WA or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a critical contributor of the Enterprise Support Services team, you will partner with business, operations, IT and product group stakeholders to deliver and support applications and systems that are highly available, scalable, efficient and customer support oriented. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of internal systems, in-house developed tools, and 3rd party app integrations to address business and technical requirements that deliver efficient, scalable platforms to enable best in class product support. You will also build and optimize scalable self-service data solutions to empower stakeholders to address their data analytics needs. As a member of the team, you will drive feature improvements to the Customer Support ecosystem by championing the perspectives of customers and support engineers, make data driven decisions that clearly identify product, service and policy requirements, and drive KPIs for reliability and scale along with customer satisfaction.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Enterprise Support Services and is designated Flex.
- Write maintainable code in C#, .Net and other object-oriented languages
- Champion Agile development practices
- Adopt, enforce and enhance the use of tools, applications and processes for an efficient Agile development process (i.e., code management, code reviews, automated unit/functional/regression testing, Continuous Integration/Delivery, etc.)
- Address risks proactively that might impact delivery commitments
- Monitor and resolve production issues
- Address system issues impacting performance, scalability, and reliability
- Maintain and refactor code as needed
- Influence architectural decisions, technology selection, design of scalable and sustainable solutions, and risk mitigation strategies impacting production systems and applications
- Design, develop, test, and maintain data integrations leveraging web APIs
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETLs
- Write SQL/Kusto queries to combine data from multiple tables and views in the data warehouse
- BS degree in CS or EE or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience in software development using object-oriented methodologies and design patterns in a .NET/C# environment or other object-oriented languages
- Experience defining complex SQL or KQL queries
- Strong experience with Salesforce reporting and Salesforce API development
- Strong experience with Jira reporting and Jira API development
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization development (OAuth 2.0)
- Experience with Kusto and Azure data environments
- Experience with Kusto Query Language
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $105,400 - $145,000 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.