Customer Success I São Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The DocuSign Professional Services team manages customer implementation and integration projects.
The goals of the Technical Consultant (TC) are to provide product recommendations/configurations, provide technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements, escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs. The PC drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation.
The TC will play a critical role in success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Delivery Manager and is designated Flex.
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget projects and guidance to our customers that provide impactful solutions and result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure customer satisfaction; This includes developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to project plans, project schedules, success criteria and milestones.
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years working directly with business or customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- 5+ years of experience consulting or leading implementation or solution architecture development or business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Native-level Portuguese, business-level English and Spanish
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to uncover additional customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented
- Proven track record of delivering projects/products to market within budget
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.