Customer Success Manager II - Insurance
Customer Success Manager II - Insurance
Customer Success | Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for a portfolio of selected strategic and enterprise companies, driving return on our customers’ investment in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and unlocking further modernization across their system of agreement. The CSM will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and success strategies. The CSM is able to discuss and advise on core functionality and features beyond the fundamentals, and the art of what is possible. Working with resources across the Customer Success organization and DocuSign, the CSM helps customers realize business results by serving as the post-sale conduit for our customers.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Management and is designated Flex.
• Serve as thought leader, customer advocate and partner to DocuSign’s most strategic insurance customers
• Develop and execute success plans in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success partners to reflect a holistic path to a modernized system of agreement
• Analyze usage patterns to provide insights and guidance
• Liaise between customer and internal teams at DocuSign
• Gain consensus with key customer stakeholders
• Measure the results of executed strategies to determine their efficacy
• Drive cross-functional opportunities for adoption growth
• Deliver adoption-related insights and readouts of specific customer outcomes
• Propel execution of “Success Plan” and associated customer interactions
• Identify customer resource requirements and dependencies and address gaps
• Collaborate and communicate with Sales/Support to ensure alignment on plans
• Drive transparency of current execution states for the assigned portfolio
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of customer-facing experience managing to successful and proven outcomes
• 5+ years of SaaS experience
• Experience with enterprise platforms such as ECM, Document Management, Contract Management, or BPM systems
• Project management, business process reengineering and change management methodology knowledge and/or first-hand experience
• Salesforce and Gainsight experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to conduct value analysis around ROI
• Deep subject matter expertise in the insurance industry. This should include fluency in any regulatory or compliance requirements.
• Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
• Ability to build effective strategy (both with our customers and internally) and couple it with execution
• Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
• Proven record of meeting performance goals
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $99,300 - $136,500 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.