Technical Consultant (Professional Services)
Customer Success | Cairo, Egypt
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a highly visible and customer-facing position, the Technical Consultant (TC) works within DocuSign’s professional services organization, composed of Product Consultants, Project Managers, Architects, and other Technical Consultants.
The Technical Consultant acts as the primary technical subject matter expert in support of customers and partners deploying DocuSign Agreement Cloud platform and eSignature solutions. The successful candidate will possess the ability to understand complex business requirements and design technical solutions to meet those needs. The TC is responsible for ensuring implementation project success, either by assisting in the deployment of DocuSign’s out-of-the-box connectors or providing specialist knowledge of DocuSign APIs in support of custom integrations, by facilitating communication among customers, project teams and other stakeholders in order to manage and drive projects to a successful outcome. The successful candidate will play a critical part in the continued success of customers’ accelerated adoption of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
The TC will play a critical role in the overall success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization with a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software vendors, and open source communities.
This position is an individual contributor and reporting to the Professional Services Manager and is designated Flex
- Develop solutions for customers’ Agreement Cloud platform deployment using a variety of technologies
- Trusted leader to work closely with internal and external resources to manage customer expectations as well as removing roadblocks for successful projects resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Work with Engagement Managers to scope additional use cases to enable strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Support organization initiatives to enhance and expand our team’s knowledge and our services offerings
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation per DocuSign’s implementation methodology
- Independently innovate and develop new solutions leveraging cloud technology, along with the entire stack of DocuSign Agreement Cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working directly with customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to their requirements
- Demonstrated software development, advisory and consultative expertise, specifically with SaaS technologies including XML (WSDL), REST, SOAP, Publisher/ Listener architecture, and software technology including .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Product/Custom engineering development experience, working with code (C++, C# or Java etc.), with SaaS products/platforms
- Technical expertise with common SaaS platforms such as Salesforce.com as well as associated managed packages
- Salesforce Apex programming expertise
- Demonstrated design/build experience with cloud based architecture
- Experience in .NET / Java development & deployment toolkits, Azure/AWS cloud
- Experience leading larger projects with multiple workstreams, resources, products
- Experience in developing API middleware (such as Mulesoft)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve ambiguity
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.