Customer Success | Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As the Project Manager, you will collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and expert project management governance to ensure success of their implementation. We are looking for a Project Manager (PM) to join our Professional Services team. The DocuSign Professional Services team manages customer implementation and integration projects. The goals of the PM are to develop and manage the schedules for consulting engagements, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, manage enhancement requirements and escalations, and overall project governance. You will use the DocuSign Project Management Methodology to initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor, control and close projects. You will manage risks, including making decisions to reduce uncertainty. The PM will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Project Management and is designated Flex.
- Manage projects ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery and guidance to project resources and our customers that provide impactful solutions and result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be customer centric in style and approach, with a genuine desire to create and deliver value for customers throughout the project and deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Collaborate with the DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements
- Adopt and evangelize our DocuSign implementation methodology and provide ongoing input to maintain and enhance our methodology
- Support organization initiatives to enhance and expand our team’s knowledge and our services offerings
- Maintain up to date required product knowledge including connectors and partner products as appropriate for your role
- Provide mentorship to less experienced team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing client software enterprise projects and a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Experience managing cloud based or SaaS Projects
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Background in Software-as-a-Service project management and understanding of business operations and concepts
- Experience using a CRM solution such as SalesForce.com
- Superior communication skills to convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving Professional Services financial results while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Comfort in presenting to C suite executives
- Experience using Smartsheets for project management
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $85,000 - $113,725 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.