Customer Success Operations Senior Analyst
Customer Success Operations Senior Analyst
Customer Success | EMEA
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure that every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better.
We are the Agreement Experts, helping customers simplify and digitize complex agreement processes. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. Our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our team -– including Agreement Experts across professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support - you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Operations Senior Analyst proactively plans and delivers critical business insights and articulates team performance. In doing so, he/she/they gives a clear view of key organizational measures to help drive critical immediate, medium and long-term business decisions and process improvements based on data.
Business insights and reporting domains include, but are not limited to: CS forecasting and tracking; churn attribution, growth, consumption, identifying risk/opportunity factors; identifying key drivers of product adoption; optimisation of resource utilization and productivity; performance and analysis of customer programmes and other ad-hoc projects and reports.
Success in this role requires the ability to evolve and mature data insights, practices, and domains, and build processes that scale with rapid and sustained growth. You must be confident and fluid in the face of change. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of EMEA Customer Success Operations.
Experience (5+ Years) of working in a senior business analysis role ideally in a customer facing, Customer Success or sales team of a tech company
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com, Advanced Excel and Google Sheet"
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analysis to identify trends, impacts & root causes across Customer Success, and articulate key findings to assist decision making and prioritization
- Communicate regularly on business/team performance, making recommendations based on analysis of key performance areas
- Provide Insights on key customer success metrics to other stakeholders with a view to assisting them drive performance in their areas (eg upsell trends, marketing program impacts etc)
- Identify inefficiencies, support the implementation of solutions, and track progress around Customer Success team productivity, planning, processes, and tools
- Create and monitor indicators using multiple data sources to extend understanding of risk in the customer portfolio and assist in developing plans to mitigate the risks
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly recurring reporting as well as fulfill ad hoc data requests
- Act as the liaison between the global success operations team and the regional leadership team, ensuring global initiatives and programs are communicated, aligned, implemented and measured in region, and that bi-directional knowledge sharing drives global best practice
- Support and coordinate the building of executive presentations (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews), crafting the messages in collaboration with Sales Leaders
- Support fiscal year planning (Business Planning, Headcount Allocation, Territory Carving, Quota Allocation and new segment entry) for the Customer Success team
- Extensive experience (5+ Years) of working in a senior business analysis / data analysis role ideally in a customer facing, Customer Success or sales team of a tech company
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com and Tableau, Advanced Excel and Google Sheet
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels, and across multiple geographies.
- Compelling storytelling, with the ability to leverage data to drive action, including for non--analytical audiences
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
- Results driven independent thinker with proven problem-solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment
- Background in customer success, support and consulting services
- Background in B2B and B2B2C Software as a service (SaaS) companies
- Resourceful and able to collaborate across multiple functions/geographies to accomplish complex tasks
- Proactive mindset and desire to continually evolve the way we use data to drive impactful insights.
- Demonstrable ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Knowledge of Financial Force software would be advantageous
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.