Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Product Consultant
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Product Consultant
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA or Chicago, IL or Seattle, WA or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The DocuSign CLM Professional Services team manages customer implementations of the DocuSign CLM product. The goals of the Product Consultant are to provide product recommendations and configurations, technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, manage enhancement requirements and escalations, understand simple to complex business requirements and design solutions to meets those needs. The Product Consultant drives impactful engagements by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the CLM platform.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Professional Services and is designated Flex.
- Deliver on-time and on-budget collaborative engagements to our customers that provide continuous improvement via impactful solutions which result in highly referenceable accounts, enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Plan, organize and manage all tasks, project decisions, escalations, and prioritizations of an engagement to ensure customer satisfaction, including developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to long term customer objectives, success criteria and milestones
- Build strong relationships with customer admins and Center of Excellence, acting as a trusted expert consultant on how to leverage the SpringCM CLM platform across their business using best practices
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements
- A BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years working directly with business and customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- 4+ years of experience consulting, leading implementation, and solution architecture development on business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Demonstrated ability to uncover additional customer needs
- Ability to drive customers towards productive utilization of their contract
- Understanding of document and content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g., Lombardi, Pega, K2, Skelta), software (e.g., Salesforce.com, Documentum, FileNet, MS SharePoint)
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects and products to market within budget
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
- Experience with XML/Xpath or other structured data
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $93,700 - $128,875 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.