Manager, Regional Delivery - Migration
Manager, Regional Delivery - Migration
Customer Success | Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Regional Delivery Manager will have responsibility for the success of the CLM Conversion program performed by their conversion teams. This program is designed to convert all legacy CLM customers to the new CLM platform. This is a strategic delivery position with the skills and experience to oversee our largest, most strategic customer conversion engagements as well as manage a high performing team of consulting personnel spanning business processes, customer success architects and solution architect roles to ensure successful conversion delivery and customer outcomes. This role will be closely aligned to the field and will work in concert with the Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Engagement Managers to execute key account strategies. The Regional Delivery Manager provides the leadership and oversight to ensure that services solutions are well defined, properly positioned and expectations are properly set to ensure successful project outcomes for our customers. The Regional Delivery Manager will build and scale their team to include the skills and capabilities for Customer Success to enable our customers to not only expand their usage of the DocuSign platform but develop modern systems of agreements that accelerate business.
This position is a people manager role reporting to the Regional Delivery Director and is designated Flex.
- Manage a team of individual contributors ranging across Project Managers, Product Consultants, Solution and Customer Success Architects, providing career path guidance as well as performance management
- Manage the daily project staffing of resources to ensure team members are highly utilized and well matched to projects that fit their skills and strengths
- Recruit and hire the right mix of resources to execute on the DocuSign Agreement Cloud vision as well as client project demands
- Onboard new team members and oversee initial training as well as ongoing learning and certification activities
- Coach and guide individual contributors at all stages and levels for improvement opportunities with a focus on developing a well-rounded and high performing team
- Work collaboratively with Professional Services (PS) leadership to develop and maintain the project and customer strategies as the product continues to evolve
- Work with the team and customers to understand what works and what needs improvement on a continuous basis
- Ensure the PS organization is leveraging best in class delivery models resulting in high customer satisfaction and customer adoption
- Inspire the delivery team to find more effective ways to deliver results for our customers
- Assist with training development on new product features, consulting techniques, and implementation methodologies
- Drive high CSAT scores on all projects delivered
- Support the sales cycle and provide the vision and value proposition of DocuSign as well as the services Customer Success brings to bare, including explaining how DocuSign engages with customers during a project and assisting with scope definition, budget estimation and defining high-level timelines during the sales cycle
- Carry project delivery responsibilities with the ability to be flexible in the type of role you play
- Be comfortable and capable being a PM or CSA while maintaining a strong technical aptitude
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of experience working at a technology company with a SaaS model
- 12+ years of management experience in Professional Services within a SaaS model
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally, unprecedented
- Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving Professional Services financial results while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Ability to deliver Executive-C-Level QBRs and presentations internally
- Executive level presence and communication both internally and externally
- Background in building and maintaining capacity and financial models projecting team growth and utilization
- Experience working matrixed organization and with cross functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $115,800 - $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.