Senior Analyst, GTM Strategy & Operations
Senior Analyst, GTM Strategy & Operations
Customer Success I Remote US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Senior Analyst, GTM Strategy and Operations contributes to the development of strategic and operational plans to accelerate the growth of business across multiple revenue streams and across the sales cycle. The ideal candidate will be very analytical with a strong foundational knowledge in pre and post sales processes, as well as financial reporting and can quickly identify trends and synthesize data into meaningful, consumable information that can help drive continued strong growth in the business. Experience with operating and business models as well as mergers and acquisitions is preferred. They will also be able to communicate well across multiple levels of internal stakeholders to share information and insights into areas that can help build and improve sales performance and operational efficiencies. You will partner with our SVP Customer Success on strategic priorities for the organization.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Customer Success Strategy and Analytics and is designated Flex.
- Support reporting cadence, governance and data strategy for customer success strategic programs, which may include M&A execution, growth councils and/or demand generation tracking
- Support the team in standardizing regional annual operation plans, including compensation targets, on a global level across multiple CS functions
- Partner with Partner Ecosystem and sales leadership to drive the business forward
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Translate operational performance into financial outcomes to drive business decision making
- Advise on reporting issues and handle escalations
- Collaborate with Customer Success Analytics on strategic data analyses
- Partner with the VP of Services to identify and model growth trajectory of service revenue line, as well as capacity requirements for the future
- Identify and calculate new KPIs to monitor the business, pre and post sales
- Develop and set business goals and metrics (KPIs) to support the business plan (e.g. consumption, churn, upsell)
- Develop, manage and monitor the operational plans for the Segment
- Oversee Customer Success Analytics Manager in reporting initiatives and strategic analyses for the Customer Success function
- BA/BS degree in a business or quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, banking or SaaS company
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of a commercial Marketing demand generation funnel
- Salesforce proficiency
- SQL proficiency, or willingness to learn
- Experience in a SaaS company in Sales Ops, FP&A or Strategy
- Proven track-record in fast paced environments
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $93,700 - $128,875 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.