Sales & Business Development | Japan
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day.
At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life.
Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
About The Team
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. The Customer Success team is responsible for all elements of customer success including digital transformation strategy, adoption best practices, implementation services, education, and support. As part of our Asia Pacific and Japan team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
About This Position
DocuSign Japan is growing, and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our high-performance team who are excited to make a difference and help out wherever needed.
The Solution Engineer is a key representative of the DocuSign Sales team that will build and solidify confidence and trust with our customers and sharing key knowledge of product expertise with numerous internal teams.
The incumbent possesses a ‘can do’ attitude and thrive in a diverse inclusive environment to partner with our SMB/Mid-Market teams to deliver value to our prospects and customers. You will be passionate about our best-in-class solutions and be curious about how we can solve our customer’s business problems.
The incumbent will be an Individual Contributor based in Japan and reports to the Director, Solution Engineering.
- Articulate, present and showcase the business value of DocuSign’s solutions to customers
- Innovate with out-of-the-box thinking craft out new solutions
- Contribute to the global team by sharing new knowledge
- Present and demonstrate DocuSign solutions at marketing events
- Manage and respond to complex RFx/Proposals and support multiple customer engagements
- Assist in enabling and training the Sales teams on both DocuSign and Partners’ solutions
- Exhibits a strong level of understanding on the core technologies within DocuSign platform, systems and methods/APIs utilized during integration
- 3 – 6 years of relevant experience as Pre-sales, Solution Engineering or its equivalent
- Excellent communications skills with a focus on scoping requirements and used cases, developing solutions and articulating its business value
- Outstanding storytelling skills through focused presentation and demonstration
- Ability to work as a team to resolve business and technical problems
- Experience working across a range of industries and understand the current landscape and typical challenges and opportunities
- Self-motivated, Proactive and Adaptable
- Fluency in Japanese and ability to read/write in English
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.