Solution Sales Engineer
Solution Sales Engineer
Sales & Business Development | Mexico City, Mexico
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Sales Engineer is focused on supporting our Sales Team and customers technical questions products and services. This person is accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager, Solution Engineering and is designated Flex.
● Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
● Confer with customers and engineers to assess the Solutions needs and to determine Software requirements
● Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
● Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
● Plan and Adapt products to meet customer needs
● Help customers solve problems and create a DEMO, POC etc.
● Recommend improved to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
● Help in researching and developing new products
● 5+ years experience as a technology sales engineer
● 5+ years experience supporting sales teams and customers technical questions
● 5+ years experience helping customers solve problems and creating a DEMO, POC
● Oral fluent English
● 8+ years experience prior pre-sales experience within SaaS offering, ideally cloud-based
● Proficient in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
● Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
● Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
● Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems
● Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
● Familiarity with web-based solutions, website development, HTML, XML, and structured data
● Familiarity with electronic signature concepts
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to travel as needed
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.