Customer Success Manager Intern
Customer Success Manager Intern
Customer Success | Paris
6-month internship program, commencing Summer/Autumn 2022.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a Customer Success Manager Intern, you will support our teams who are driving innovative and measurable solutions to maximize efficiency for our organization, while creating the best experiences for our customers. You will be assigned to contribute to our innovation projects with the intention to impact and complexity through all phases of the customer lifecycle. This will include interdependencies and integration among teams and stakeholders. Part of this role will also be data driven, working closely with our data analysts to successfully drive outcomes. Other responsibilities will be to improve powerpoint presentations to explain the DocuSign Customer Success organization to customers and internal stakeholders.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the GVP of Customer Success and is designated Flex/Hybrid.
- Conduct change management efforts impacting one or multiple mission’s cross-functional processes
- Partner with team managers to define an end to end customer life cycle and identify gaps
- Define communication plan for assigned project, lead communication within the team, to stakeholders, and at cross-functional meetings
- Run reporting against progress and overall program schedule.
- Reviewing processes to ensure that they are customer outcome focused.
- Communication based on powerpoint presentations and other tools.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or specialized master’s degree in business, communications or a related field
- You should be enrolled during the term of the internship and for at least one quarter/semester after the internship
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to lead without authority to coordinate teams toward task completion
- Understanding of project management
- Business acumen with the ability to quickly understand and communicate concepts and challenges across wide-ranging audiences
- Ability to develop strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Fluent English language skills orally and in writing
- Any other language is a plus
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.