GTM Strategy & Operations Director - Enterprise
GTM Strategy & Operations Director - Enterprise
Sales & Business Development | Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As the GTM Strategy & Operations Director, you will be a highly visible and independent thought leader, mentor, and operator playing a key role in scaling the Enterprise Sales Strategy & Ops team. As a senior leader, the expectation is for you to be a driving force of change within the sales org as well as across our entire go-to-market. You will work on topics that range from transformational sales strategy to the nuts and bolts of sales operations. You will do this through a combination of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc.
In this role you will partner with the GVP of DocuSign’s Enterprise business, one of the company’s most strategic growth areas. Executive presentation skills will be important, as you will likely interact with the C-Suite. You will also be building a high-performing team, and will need to have the skills necessary to raise team performance to the next level. You will work closely with Sales Leadership to set sales strategy and medium and long term goals for the business. You will then lead the execution of many of these initiatives, supporting them with ad hoc reporting and analysis along the way. You will also help drive operational rigor, including sales forecasting, quota setting, and building our annual plan
Why should you be excited about this role? You are a hard but efficient worker who enjoys driving change in a business and seeing fast results. You have high aspirations and you are excited to scale a business from $2B to $5B revenue in five years!
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director, Sales Strategy & Operations and is designated Flex.
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Lead Enterprise Sales Strategy & Operations team
- Present to executives
- Serve as a thought leader to GVP of Enterprise Sales
- Bring thought leadership and strategic thinking to projects ranging from go-to-market design to internal operations
- Partner with sales leadership to drive the business forward
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Conceptualize and execute projects to improve our go-to-market engine
- Drive positive structural changes in our Sales GTM
- Become the go-to expert on the areas of the business you support
- 12+ years of analytical experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate analytical roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA from a top-tier school
- Experience working closely with senior sales leaders, prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Well-developed ability to bring structured thinking into highly ambiguous and open-ended problem situations, then drive to consensus
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.