People Operations & Social Responsibility
People Analytics Consultant
People & Social Responsibility | Remote - US
People Analytics Consultant
People & Social Responsibility | Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
The People Analytics Consultant is a dynamic role where you will be responsible for completing complex analytics projects and advising assigned stakeholder groups by leveraging our tools, data, and additional external research. You will develop relationships within your assigned stakeholder groups to understand their business challenges and respond through various analytics products (e.g., data storytelling briefings, reports, and dashboards). You will develop actionable recommendations and support your stakeholders through implementation of these recommendations. You will be highly data-driven, consultative, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on multiple high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Director, People Analytics and is designated as Flex.
- Collaborate with assigned stakeholders to scope analytics needs for projects
- Partner with various system and operations teams to obtain data required for analysis
- Develop data storytelling briefings, reports, and dashboards through tools such as Visier, Glint, Tableau, and Google Slides
- Conduct external best practices and other research to enhance data storytelling
- Foster a culture of analytics self service by building scalable analytics products and enabling assigned stakeholders through change management techniques (i.e., communications and training)
- Monitor stakeholder areas proactively to bring issues forward and recommend additional analysis opportunities
- Serve as the analytics subject matter expert for assigned stakeholder areas staying current on business operations and strategy
- Leverage both descriptive and inferential statistics techniques to support each analytics project to maximize impact
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction from assigned stakeholders
- Seasoned professional with minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years related experience within People Analytics with a Master’s degree, or a PhD without experience, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets (including pivot tables and formulas)
- General knowledge of inferential statistics techniques (e.g., correlation, regression, decision trees) and how each technique can be applied to various stakeholder challenges and the ability to leverage this knowledge to partner with appropriate internal experts to run the analysis
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Degree with quantitative focus (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Engineering) and/or degree in Human Resources
- People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment
- Ability to analyze data across multiple sources and distill insights to provide stakeholders a meaningful story that drives strategy, action, and decision-making
- Knowledge of and passion for People or HR topics such as such as talent acquisition, talent development, workforce planning, and learning and development
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Specific experience with Visier, Glint, Tableau, and Google Business Suite
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $93,700 - $128,875 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.