Manager, Technical Support
Manager, Technical Support
Customer Success | Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Sr. Technical Support Manager is responsible for a group of support engineers delivering proactive and reactive services for customers and partners to resolve issues, product bugs and services incidents. The Technical Support Manager acts on customer and partner feedback to improve and evolve the products. Partners with tools, supportability, readiness and knowledge management functions, part of support, to optimize and automate support delivery processes, to enable customers to self-serve and to scale via data and automation.
This position is a People Manager role reporting to the Senior Manager of Support and is designated Flex.
• Manage a team of support engineers to provide proactive and reactive support to customers and partners
• Meet or exceed operational and customer support experience metrics targets
• Incorporate and adopt the use of data and automation as part of the support delivery processes and customer experience
• Leverage internal and external knowledge to resolve customers issues
• Partner with tools, supportability, readiness, and knowledge management disciplines to optimize and automatization of support processes to provide the best customer and partner support experience
• Partner with engineering and product management to manage critical situations and incidents proactively and reactive
• Partner with supportability to provide product feedback and carry the voice of customers and partners
• Act as On-Call Support leader or escalation contact in a rotation during evening and weekend hours
• Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, and Account Management to ensure alignment
• Champion customer issues within the organization to build the best customer experience to define and build the way DocuSign delivers support
• 8+ years of experience as part of a support or operation delivery organization
• 1+ years team management experience, FTEs or vendors, with a strong ability to supervise delivery activities, implementations and change
• 1+ years in the cloud and/or SaaS industry including the use of data and tools (automation) to enable customer success and operational scenarios
• 1+ years of internal or external customer facing roles
• B.S. bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Fluent Portuguese and English
• Experience partnering with engineering or services organizations
• Experience managing the performance of an outsourcing partner
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the business
• Excellent at articulating vision and planning execution of projects
• Industry accepted Agile framework certification
• Mentorship experience with ability to coach to every level of experience
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, excellent organizational skills and superior time management skills
• Multi-lingual in DocuSign supported languages
• Effective communication skills which are a focal component of this role, with audiences that include executives, peers and customer engagements
• Fluent Spanish
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.