Customer Success Architect
Customer Success Architect , Enterprise Customers
Customer Success | London, UK
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure that every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success and Professional Services team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, partner success, learning and enablement, and customer support you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
A Customer Success Architect (CSA) is an experienced business consultant with a strategic mindset who is passionate about driving success for customers by helping them identify and prioritise DocuSign Agreement Cloud use cases, driving adoption, tracking benefits realisation and reporting on return on investment.
As a CSA, you will work with our larger customers on implementations involving multiple sites, business units, and/or regions, and complex deployments of significant scale. You will have a unique combination of technical vision and leadership to drive success for our customers. You are entrepreneurial and enjoy immersing yourself in projects to achieve customer objectives. You will advise and guide customers at operational and executive levels, to ensure DocuSign best practices are applied in relation to business and technical matters. You will help customers establish a DocuSign Centre of Excellence, embed DocuSign Agreement Cloud within their existing enterprise solution landscape, and establish measurements of success and value to ensure that the DocuSign deployments achieve the customer’s objectives and success criteria.
DocuSign CSAs have a rich blend of both technical and business consulting skills, acquired through years of experience of delivering digital transformation at an enterprise scale. They are excellent listeners and communicators, have impeccable integrity, eagerly learn new skills, and can create order and progress in uncertain or ambiguous situations.
This position is an Individual Contributor role reporting to the Regional Delivery Director, Northern Europe and is designated Flex.
- Establish thriving DocuSign Agreement Cloud programmes for customers with cross-company usage and benefits.
- Lead customer implementations using DocuSign best-practices and use product knowledge and insights to inform customers’ deployment plans.
- Predictive modelling for potential usage of the product in key customer accounts.
- Drive customers’ success and satisfaction with high-impact deployment of DocuSign Agreement Cloud solutions by aligning business value with DocuSign product capabilities, producing exceptional, measurable results.
- Quantify and present programme success metrics to customer executive sponsors and leadership.
- Proactively work with customers to drive a plan of action and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Contribute to identifying and securing CSA opportunities for new and existing CSA customers, including supporting pre-sales activities whenever required.
- Effective interoperability with adjacent teams – Sales, Engagement Managers, Customer Success Managers and other Professional Services colleagues, proactively keeping them updated on progress and issues.
- Collaborate with the DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
- Commercial control of business and financial risks, and monitoring and reporting of project burn-rate (internally and externally).
- Effective management of customer expectations and escalations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilisation targets, customer satisfaction and financial requirements.
- Adopt and evangelise DocuSign’s implementation methodology and provide ongoing input to maintain and enhance our methodology.
- Support organisation initiatives to enhance and expand our team’s knowledge and our services offerings.
- Independently maintain up to date required product knowledge including connectors and partner products as appropriate for your role.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced team members.
- Programme Management: Experience of managing large, transformational SaaS programmes of 1-2 years in length and $1M+ in value.
- Change Management: Strong influencing, stakeholder management and change management skills.
- Strategic consulting: experienced in managing C-suite relationships, conducting white space mapping and value assessments.
- Commercial aptitude: sharp commercial acumen and awareness of project dynamics.
- Technical aptitude: ability to lead discussions on technical topics while also being aware of when to draw on the expertise of more technical colleagues.
- Extensive experience in business process re-engineering.
- Relevant experience in a consulting or professional services environment.
- Ability to combine excellence at both the tactical detail and strategic/programmatic levels.
- Ability to draft and deliver formal and informal presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with cloud-based business process software solutions (CRM, CLM, ECM, ERP, HCM, etc).
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Ideally experienced in working with third parties within a partner ecosystem.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically about 20%.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Additional EU languages would be an added advantage
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.