Customer Onboarding Consultant (French speaking)
Customer Onboarding Consultant (French speaking)
Customer Success | Dublin, Ireland
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
DocuSign is obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience. As an Onboarding Consultant, you will deliver post-sales consulting and outcome-based training to new customers contributing to their success in adopting the DocuSign product suite. You will also provide analysis and design advice on DocuSign solutions in existing business process flows. We are expanding a world class Customer Success organisation that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Readiness and is designated Flex.
- Be the expert in the features, benefits and application of DocuSign’s products
- Provide product onboarding and training sessions for customers including product demonstrations and analytic problem solving
- Communicate via phone, email and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through DocuSign solutions
- Interact daily with sales and account management teams regarding sales activities and processes
- Provide proactive support to new customers
- Fluency in English and French
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of DocuSign products
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent computer skills - must be proficient in software programs - a strong aptitude for analytics
- Well organized
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate the value of DocuSign to both business and technical audiences
- Proven track record of delivering customer training or onboarding programs
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Proven experience participating in the sale of software to business users in all industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typical about 10%
- Exposure to software development and Software-as-a-Service systems is a plus
- Understanding of data and network security is a plus
- Exposure to coding or understanding of network systems
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.